Find me a driving test review
Booking a driving test looks easy but mind you, finding your preferred appointment is actually daunting. There are many companies offering a driving test cancellation service which can help you to successfully book an appointment. One of which is Find Me A Driving Test. However, just like every good consumer, you need to do a research first. If you’re looking for Find Me A Driving Test review, then you’re in the right place. Let’s find out how good they are and what they can do for you!
A Comprehensive “Find Me A Driving Test” Review
What is a Driving Test Cancellation Service?
Before anything else, let’s define driving test cancellation first. Basically, it is a service provided to any learner driver who is looking for an appointment to book a driving test.
What is Find Me A Driving Test?
- Find Me a Driving Test is a market leader in finding driving test cancellations on your preferred date.
- Our goal is simple – to get as many people as possible to lose the L plates and get on the road.
- As one of the largest driving test finder websites in the UK, you can be sure that you will receive excellent service.
How Does Find Me A Driving Test Work?
Step 1: Create an account
You need to create an account before you can enjoy the services of Find Me A Driving Test. There are three different accounts that you can make:
- If you want to test the waters first, then this account is best for you.
- This will allow you to receive unreserved test dates notifications and customer support for free.
- However, take note that the notifications you will receive are delayed.
- Registering for a Free Trial allows you to upgrade to the paid account at any time.
- This type of account costs £17.99.
- It offers unlimited email and text notifications for an unlimited time.
- You’ll get full account support when you choose this account.
- A Text To Book feature is also included in the Permanent Find Me A Driving Test account.
- You also have an Optional Auto-Book setting
- The cancellation search is all throughout Multiple Test Centre Options
No Upfront Cost Account
- This account costs £24.99.
- There will be no upfront payment charged to your account.
- You’ll only pay when you have your new test date.
- Just like the Permanent account, you’ll also receive unlimited email and text notifications.
- The No Upfront Cost will also have full account support.
- The Text to Book and Optional Auto-Book Setting features are also included in this account.
- The cancellation search is available throughout Multiple Test Centre Options.
Step 2: Cancellation Notifications
After receiving an email notification of your registration, the Find Me A Driving Test finder will instantly start searching for cancellations to match your preferred date.
*The finder is almost certain to find you earlier dates because they search the DVLA database more than a thousand times 24 hours per day!
Step 3: Booking Your Driving Test Date
Upon finding you a test date, you will receive a text notification with the time and date. The slot will be held for you for 15 minutes – all you have to do is reply “book” to guarantee the slot.
In the case that you’re not able to reply “book” in the next 15 minutes after you receive the notification, you have up to 90 minutes to respond for the team to hold the slot or find you a new one (however, this is not guaranteed).
Offered Features of Find Me A Driving Test
Money Back Guarantee!
The company offers a money back guarantee if you are not happy with their service. A full refund will be issued if they cannot find you an earlier driving test. That is how confident they are in their service!
What’s more, if you are not happy with our service and we cannot find you an earlier driving test, we will issue a full refund. We’re that confident!
With Find Me A Driving Test, your chances of getting an appointment is increased 3x. How? You can select up to two additional test centres as options.
In addition to the date and time that you’ll get in your notification, you will also be advised of which centre they found the test for. It’s super easy and convenient; if you’re happy with the cancellation, simply reply with “book” and you’re good to go.
You’ll never have to worry about missing a notification because they offer an Auto Book feature which allows you to automatically book a cancellation. All you have to do is select the “Auto Book” option in the “My Account” section of the menu.
Once you have a booking, you will receive a notification of your driving test appointment.
Find Me A Driving Test Review Rating
- 86.26% 5 stars
- 8.40% 4 stars
- 0.76% 3 stars
- 1.53% 2 stars
- 3.05% 1 star
These are clearly amazing results which show how Find Me A Driving Test delivers high-quality customer service. With that said, the New Driver Programme highly recommends it to anyone who is looking to book a driving test early.
Remember that practice is a must! Check out these online driving courses that can definitely help you to pass your driving test.
If you want us to review other driving test products or services, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to hear your thoughts!